Saturday, April 21, 2012

OperaMini 5.1 Android HUI

Hi there. This might be an old one, but still it is my first android HUI. I dont know much about HUI 202 but I stick onb to HUI 150.Still HUI 150 and HUI 202 have the same features, they only differ in the looks.So please dont request me for Android HUI and HI 202.They are said for Dzebb and Mr. Yk.And about this HUI, it is an android version Opera.It is not actually my own creation., one of my friends named Abhi had helped me in creating this one.I dont study about Android much and I am still sticking on to J2Me apps.I know that Sir Handler has already released the OPERA 6.5 Android HUI and Opera Next HUI.But still just test this

download from Mediafire 

If you want to be friend with me, I am on FB, www.facebook.com/AjayKrishnaM

Share this


6 Comments
avatar

you can make Opera Mini 5 Handler for handphone low memory in Java,
RAM 2500kb only
thanks,
my phone is CROSS ( chinese mobile phone )

Reply
avatar

request opera 4.2 handler for android

Reply
avatar

add handler to ny tethering apps in android?

Reply
avatar

request ebuddy or nimbuzz android

Reply
avatar

I would like you to help me with any VoIP application like nimbuzz, fring, tiviphone or any other work to make calls over the 3G network .. thanks friend

Reply

Total Pageviews

Categories

Be Advised

Hi, we have heard reports that most of the unofficial handler apps, specifically "imitation" and or "fraud", a "manipulated handler classes" to be exact, are not running and eventually collapses in almost all phone models. e.g. s60 3rd Symbian OS 9.1, 9.2 , 9.3 above, s60 5th, and others to mention.

( Notice: We advise this people not to release this type of apps for it is a disgrace to HUI applications, so as to the maker. )

This "posers" are not aware of this. The apps they generate is "unsafe" to your phones. Nevertheless, no development is expected to whatever they try to achieve. We do not treat this individuals as a threat to us, but we are in deep concern of you our beloved users, especially your device.

We encourage our loyal users to patronize the official HUI releases which we are confident to say "safe" various test are being implemented before lease and issues reported are instantly traced and fixed, "as we know what we do, and what to do."

The Handler UI Management ™

Popular Posts

Advertise HERE

Like Our Facebook Pages

Handler UI
UC Browser Handler

Followers