Friday, August 3, 2012

Download Google Maps Handler HUI 204



Hi there,I am again here with the GooGle Maps 302 Handler UI 204 . This might only support in some Mobile devices since it is highly complicated.So please sorry if this not work for you. I have uploaded it in sharecash since they have made an agreement with me.Just take a little survey and finish it in PC And download.It just take a little time.   :)

And also this is my first HUi 204......

Download GMAPS302HUI204


PASSWORD:    www.ykhandler

Actually I am not the one who uploaded it to this site. I have no PC, so After Modding I sent my APP to my friend He is the one who uploaded and gave the link ... I am not able to upload through mobile.I cant blame him  bcoz if i blame him , he wont upload for me anymore. So sorry to everyone. I will get my PC Back soon!!!!!

Share this


12 Comments
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator. - Hapus
avatar

any mirror bro? I wanna try this

Reply
avatar

bro just be thankfull why they give an opportunity to post your mod here not to be popular or something it only messing up the site. i download your file using pc but your file is password protected.. so now im askin, do you really want to share it?

Reply
avatar

Smenjak om yk_handler pensiun makin parah aja ni situs !!!
Mending gulung tiker aja lah dr pada org2 ky diatas yg jd admin.

Reply
avatar

and i know HUI204 is restricted,only master dzebb can use that HUI. Ask him first if you want to use this

Reply
avatar

Bro, HUI 204 is the same HUI 202.Just a change in color and reverse proxy!!!

Reply
avatar

Bro password is www.ykhandler

Reply
avatar

linknya jangan di Adf.ly sih ...
jadi download di hpku gak bisa !!!
mending link di nextwap.net

Reply
avatar

hai bro please mod uc browser7.2 jar with handlerui 204 or 202 i realy need it..please

Reply
avatar

I dont own a PC,so theres no way i could download your app,unless you upload it to some other site.

Reply

Total Pageviews

Categories

Be Advised

Hi, we have heard reports that most of the unofficial handler apps, specifically "imitation" and or "fraud", a "manipulated handler classes" to be exact, are not running and eventually collapses in almost all phone models. e.g. s60 3rd Symbian OS 9.1, 9.2 , 9.3 above, s60 5th, and others to mention.

( Notice: We advise this people not to release this type of apps for it is a disgrace to HUI applications, so as to the maker. )

This "posers" are not aware of this. The apps they generate is "unsafe" to your phones. Nevertheless, no development is expected to whatever they try to achieve. We do not treat this individuals as a threat to us, but we are in deep concern of you our beloved users, especially your device.

We encourage our loyal users to patronize the official HUI releases which we are confident to say "safe" various test are being implemented before lease and issues reported are instantly traced and fixed, "as we know what we do, and what to do."

The Handler UI Management ™

Popular Posts

Advertise HERE

Like Our Facebook Pages

Handler UI
UC Browser Handler

Followers