GMD GestureControlGMD GestureControl allows you to control tablet or phone with MULTITOUCH gestures.
You can execute following default gestures:
Previous application: Swipe 4 right
Next application: Swipe 4 left
Show/Hide status bar: Swipe 4 fingers upward from bottom border (only paid version)
Back: Swipe 3 fingers from top downward
Home: Pinch 4 fingers
Launch Pad: Expand 4 fingers
Recent apps bar: Swipe 3 fingers upwards
Alt-tab: Tap 4 fingers twice
You can also create your own custom gestures and assign custom actions: LaunchPad, Start application, Home, Kill current application, Back, Forward, Recent application list, Recent application dialog, Menu, Notification Panel, Hide/Show status bar, Start launcher shorcut(bookmark, contacts, settings, etc), Start Tasker task, Pause gestures, Exit, Screen Off (lock), Previous application, Next application, Play/Pause music, Previous song, Next song.
- Added Android 4.2 support
- Added new actions: Settings Panel (4.2), Power Menu, Search (long press)
- Added Nexus 10 and other new devices
- Fixed: some shortcuts could not be added to LaunchPad
- Fixed: shortcuts and application now will be sorted in case insensitive order.